If Americans wish to remain free to enjoy the splendor of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights, wish to leave a legacy of liberty and freedom, then it is up to each one of us to become the civil rights leaders of our time. The American government, from Mayor Bloomberg or Mayor Dead Fish, to President Bush and President Obama, seek to crush freedom. The Constitution is under assault every day. It is up to us to stand. We must stand for free speech, free press, gun rights, the right to be secure in our persons and papers and so much more. Martin Luther King Jr and hundreds of thousands of others stood, faced beatings and paved the way for the civil rights movement. May God bless them all, for they have shown us the way.
We must take our government to task every time they infringe upon our liberty. The only thing our government truly understands is money. Yes, we should wear what we want, even if it leads to our arrest, filing a civil rights lawsuit in order to maintain our right to be offensive, to speak and display any message we desire. If we reach deep into the pockets of the offending government agency, yes, we are reaching into the taxpayer pockets, our pockets, it is the only way to get the government to stand down. Wear what you will, not worrying if it is offensive to others. As Lenny Bruce said, when fighting the government for free speech protection, “Without the word fuck, you can’t say “Fuck the government””. Have courage in the face of tyranny.
In a society where a teacher can be suspended from work on a “weapons charge” for displaying tools during a lesson about tools, it is up to each one of us to fight against the tyranny of the absurd. We must resist the madness that has been thrust upon us and like the civil rights advocates before us, we must be willing to take our lumps and use the system upon itself. When madness and political correctness descend upon you, resist, standing tall for what is right. Walk softly and carry a big attorney. Anyone who pays taxes knows when it comes to the government, it is money that matters, nothing else does. Resist. Take them to the cleaners.
Do you fly your American flag? Display your Gadsden flag? Or, do you not fly your colors out of fear of offending someone? Have no fear. Fly your flags, display your signs, your right to free speech shall not be infringed and if it is, sue them into submission. You are a civil rights warrior. You have the power to truth and right on your side, act like it. Anyone who happens upon you should have no doubt that you are a warrior for liberty, for civil rights and for yourself. Should they fail to respect you and your right to be free, take the fight to them in such a way that no one ever wants to infringe upon your liberty again.
Open carry. Always. If you live in a state where open carry is legal, then you should open carry. Know your rights and exercise them. With the Bill of Rights under attack by politicians, government officials and even other Americans, it is imperative that those seeking to retain their rights must exercise them, boldly, legally and without fear. You will be challenged by other citizens, by police (who do not know the law and will do things beyond comprehension), and you will find support from others, often when you least expect it. Many in law enforcement understand the plight of the legal gun owner and will merely seek to gauge if the citizen with the gun is a threat and once they determine you are not, go about their business.
Be bold. Do not shrink from your responsibility as an American. The rights we have are natural rights. Our unnatural government and progressive fellow citizens seek to limit or take your natural rights. Naturally, it is up to each of us to ensure that all of our rights are retained. To ensure we do not become slaves to a police state we must stand up and defend the rights we like and those we don’t. If the government takes one, they will take the other. It is like free speech. Remember the words of Dirty Lenny (Lenny Bruce) and whether you choose to use them or not, defend the rights of others to use them, for in using them, they are defending your rights too. Liberty is messy. Freedom is a contact sport. Feelings get hurt. People get angry. The government turns against you. Stand and others will stand with you. Cower and we all shall become slaves to the police state.
Doc Liberty – Civil Rights Warrior
Live and let die. We must stand up to the tyranny of the government. Barack Hussein Obama and the Marxist left are ruining America, weakening the country’s economy, destroying the military and enslaving the people, all the while the GOP navel gazes and takes an active role in our destruction. If one Republican actually adhered to their oath of office, they would have filed articles of impeachment against B. Hussein Obama at least thirty times…..BUT NO….Instead, they play nice with the left, puff up in the media and lie to us, the people who put them in office. We deserve better, America deserves better and we will fix this fiasco, by voting every one of these lying, oath breaking, pieces of human excrement out of office. In lieu of that, we remove the whole lot of them, now, no election, no waiting, just using our right to assemble and speak freely, which is to say, we stand on the steps of the Capital and tell these two legged carp to get out of the peoples house and hit the road.
America deserves better. America is the greatest nation on earth and can be restored to her rightful position as that shining beacon on the hill, that guiding light of liberty for the world…All it takes is for the pussification of America to be cast aside and for we the people to stand up and be free. Think about it, Obama has not had a budget in four years, because the one time stimulus funds are built into the budget, along with the corruption that goes with it. Obama was running arms in Benghazi and it got four good Americans killed. Obamacare, the largest liberty grab in American history and the biggest tax hike, is the symbol of communism he so longed for and now has; Now, B. Hussein Obama wants to take away your guns, so that you cannot stand up to him. He says they won’t “confiscate” the guns that are in the hands of Americans, but he wants private transfers of those guns he has labeled as “assault weapons” to not be allowed, to not be passed on to your heirs. This gun grab is theft, elimination of private property and a way to ensure that the people in this country will not be free again. How far are you willing to go to be free, to leave a legacy of liberty, not cowardice?
Doc Liberty – Catch Me Now I’m Falling
The United States of America has become a paradoxical enigma under President Obama. Enigmas are tolerable, if wrapped in bacon, thus limiting the involvement of Islam, but without bacon, these enigmas become pesky issues to contend with. There are now three distinct groups in America, with various splinter factions, fighting for their place in society. These three groups, “the right” (Conservatives, Libertarians, people with intellectual integrity, people who pay taxes), “the left” (Socialists, Marxists, Communists, takers, those too lazy to work, seeking to suck at the government tit), “independents” (Somewhat libertarian, fiscally conservative, socially libertarian, pay taxes, want to be left alone) dominate most of the political process in America. While offshoots of these groups, such as, evangelicals, elitists, and soccer moms often fight for individual issues, the bulk of their actions can be categorized into one of the three primary groups. The right and left tend to be very active and very vocal politically, whereas the independents tend to keep their heads down and just try to live life without hassle.
It is time to examine some of the enigmas that cause most Americans to shake their heads and try to understand just what the f**k is wrong with these people:
* The left is in favor of killing babies, but they won’t call it dismemberment of a human being, identifying themselves as baby killers, instead, they say they are “Pro-Choice”. But, most of these “pro-choice” people are not in favor of choice when it comes to gun ownership or the death penalty. They see gun ownership as wrong, as you can perform a retroactive abortion on some scumbag, with a gun. These baby killers also see the death penalty as wrong, even though it is just a really late term abortion, and unlike their unborn child that is ripped from their bodies, torn asunder, society knows the convict is not a productive member of society. Any critical thinking person would struggle to see what the left sees as rational in this matter.
* The right sees baby killing as wrong, but the death penalty as right. After all, the baby could grow up to be a productive member of society, but the death row criminal has proven himself to be a scourge of society. A rational argument can be made for this line of thinking, but killing is still killing. The dichotomy of an enigma is just that.
* The pro-choice (pro baby killing) left thinks everyone should be able to have an abortion, to facilitate their choice, but they tend to be against everyone being able to own firearms, because guns kill (as if abortion doesn’t). The right thinks everyone can own a gun and defend themselves, but shouldn’t kill babies. Only the independents tend to see the dichotomy and recognize that if you don’t want an abortion, don’t have one and if you don’t want a gun, don’t buy one, but leave people alone to decide for them. Only the independents demonstrate “choice”.
* The left believes it has a natural right to take from those who are successful and give to those who are not. The right believes the government should stop all of this namby pamby coddling of those who are unwilling to work hard and change their lot in life. Whereas, the independents understand the need for a safety net for those who fall upon hard times, but only want it as a safety net, not a lifestyle choice. Independents see taxes as an obligation, provided they aren’t excessive and provided they aren’t used to prop up those who think they are owed a living. “Fair share” is a term thrown around a lot lately under our Marxist leader and only the Independents seem to have a firm grasp on that term.
* The right does not believe in “global warming” AKA “climate change”. The left believes that the earth has a cold and we the people are the cause of global warming. Independents tend see global warming for what it is…a cyclical event, that if it did not exist, would have resulted in North America still being covered by a glacier. Independents recognize that it gets warmer during the day and colder at night, hence “climate change”.
Any clear thinking person, any person capable of rational thought, should be able to recognize that the “right” is not completely “right”, the “left” is mostly wrong and the “independents” seem to have a firmer grasp on reality, they just don’t participate in politics like the other two groups, to the same extent. Face it, the left wipes their collective ass with the Constitution, the right believes the Constitution grants them moral superiority and the independents would just like to follow the Constitution.
The Constitution is the law of the land. Well, it should be. Follow the damn Constitution and everyone quit whining. Anyone who wants a gun and can legally own one, should have one, with the largest magazine they can find and purchase, the Constitution says so. Anyone who wants an abortion should be able to live in a state that allows them (as it is a state’s rights issue, since the Constitution is silent on it and abortion has existed since sex came to be) and kill as many babies as they want. Those opposed to abortion, don’t have one; those opposed to guns, don’t buy one. Follow the damn Constitution.
The Constitution doesn’t say that you are owed a living. Should you leeches upon society be tossed off the welfare rolls? Yes, if you are sucking the tit of government and your fellow taxpayers are supporting you, not because of a bump in the road, but because you’ve chosen to go down the road of being a drag upon the society. The independents have taken the concept of a social safety net and embraced it. Morally, that is the correct approach. But, the Constitution is silent, thus making it a state’s rights issue. So, if you want a social safety net, move to a state that allows for it, if not shut up and follow the rule of law.
The bottom line is this, my fellow Americans: Follow the damn Constitution. Make the federal government follow the damn Constitution. Make the states adhere to their Constitutions. If you are unwilling to follow the rule of law, unwilling to follow the Constitution, gather at the southern tip of Florida and organize a boat lift to Cuba or some other nanny state, third world country. Have a nice life you immoral, tyrannical pieces of human fecal material. I’ll follow the Constitution (if this offends you, kiss my dick, the Constitution allows me this freedom you communist, Marxist, punk bitch).
Doc Liberty – Ambassador of Good Will